I always have an issue figuring out what attributes are right for me, so here I will break them down a bit so perhaps you can get a better feel for what is best for how you play in Guild Wars 2 [GW2]:
- Power- Increases damage output. Every point increases attack by one.
- Precision- Increases your critical hit rate.
- Toughness- Reduces the incoming damage. Every point increases armor by one.
- Vitality- Increases your health. Every point increases health by 10 points.
- Condition Duration- Increases the duration of all conditions inflicted
- Condition Damage- Increases damage dealt by conditions: bleeding, burning, confusion, poison & torment
- Critical Damage- Increases damage multiplier on critical hits
- Boon Duration- Increases duration of all boons applied
- Healing Power- Increases all healing